____________________________________
Thats the precise feeling I do have right now.
Once I get the earlier flight back,
Im going to sort myself out.
Tomorrow.
I have stopped asking for more time.
I have only ask for more conscious.
The thought of countless of "pen-knife" cuts through the skin,
Over and over again.
Sometimes over the same old cuts.
Pain becomes a familar feeling.
Have you ever felt that the only thing in life that stops time,
Is actually failure?
How it might constantly comes back over and over again in different tracks but of the same background meaning?
Yes thats the feeling.
Till one just feels too drain to even think about things again.
Where new feelings adds on to this morbid feeling,
Till it gets beyond draining, hopeless, faithless, morbid and many more.
Some times.
We all hope we know the future.
But sometimes,
the eyes of the world just shines larger than those efforts we might have put in.
Because the hidden efforts were never seen,
As the end product always speaks larger than efforts.
Just like actions speaks louder than words.
Sometimes,
The world just continues to strikes harder.